Casual Shooting Now Included in Memberships
We're excited to announce that casual shooting is included in all memberships at Oakleigh Recreation Centre
Casual basketball shooting is available at Oakleigh Recreation Centre! Courts are available outside of bookings for casual use. There is no guarantee that access will include a full court and is dependent on usage at that time. Casual users are expected to share the available courts with other casual shooters.
Please note - Futsal and Badminton are not available.
View Court Availability
Casual shooting is available outside of existing court bookings. There is no guarantee that access will include a full court and is dependent on usage at that time.
View Stadium Availability
*Availability correct at time of publishing. Changes may occur due to bookings at short notice or operational matters.
Stadium Casual Shoot Admission Prices
| Concession - 10% discount
| Concession - 40% discount
Casual entry includes access for up to one hour.
How to Pay
All casual courts users will need to pay and sign in at the main reception to receive a wristband for their session. Spectators will also be required to sign in.
Stadium Court Hire Information
Interested in hiring courts for exclusive use for your school or sporting organisation? See stadium court hire
for more information.
Stadium Conditions of Use
In the interest of safety when using the Stadium we ask that you adhere to the following:
- Children 10 and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian 16 years or older, upon entry and within the Stadium
- Non-marking sports specific shoes must be worn by participants using the Stadium
- Issued wristbands must be worn at all times
- Bags and personal items must be placed clear of the court playing surface and surrounding area
- Only drinks with an enclosed and secure lid are permitted with the Stadium
- No glass or ceramics are permitted in the Stadium
- No food is to be taken in to the Stadium
- All rubbish is to be disposed of appropriately in the bins provided
- Active Monash expects individuals will demonstrate appropriate respect towards other participants, spectators, officials and staff
- In addition to the above all participants and spectators must comply with the conditions of entry advertised at the entrance to the facility.
Active Monash reserves the right to ask any individual to leave should they fail to adhere to these conditions.