Learn to Swim - Minky's Swim School
Since opening in December 2001, we have helped tens of thousands of children and adults become safer, stronger swimmers. Our classes run for 30 minutes and begin from 6 months of age and progress all the way through to adult swimming lessons and lap squads.
Minky's Swim School is an inclusive program that offers people of all ages and abilities the opportunity to learn to swim in a fun, safe and educational environment.
All Minky's Swim School teachers are AUSTSWIM qualified and endeavour to provide a fun and rewarding aquatic environment.
- Cost: $21.30 per lesson
- Concession: $12.80 per lesson - see concession eligibility
- No upfront or joining fees
- Payment options: Fortnightly Direct Debit | Upfront
- Lesson duration: 30 minutes
- Includes complimentary access to the pools outside of lesson times
- Swimming lessons are available at Monash Aquatic & Recreation Centre and Clayton Aquatics & Health Club
Download the Term Planner
Benefits of swimming lessons at Minky's Swim School:
- Structured swimming skills curriculum
- Small class sizes
- Enthusiastic teaching philosophy
- Swim school levels and skills
- Minky's Swim School Guarantee
- A responsible balance of Water Safety and competitive swimming strokes
- AUTISM SWIM Qualified Instructors
Enrolments are now available online for pre-school and beginner levels only. Select your age group below for more information on our swimming lessons program and how to get started.
Looking for information? View our frequently asked questions.
The concession discount only applies when the responsible person for the student is eligible for one of the below concession cards:
- Centrelink Health Care Card
- Pension Card