Stadium Court Hire
Court hire is available at Oakleigh Recreation Centre for a range of sports including basketball, netball and volleyball.
Court hire bookings are usually sporting organisations and local schools. Visit casual shooting for casual court usage information and availability.
Please note - Futsal and Badminton is not available at Oakleigh Recreation Centre.
View Court Availability
Click below to view court hire availability outside of existing bookings.
*Availability correct at time of publishing. Changes may occur due to bookings at short notice or operational matters.
Casual Court Hire
Casual court hire is available for 1 hour bookings and is currently only available for basketball on courts 1-4. All other bookings types are required to submit a booking request.
|| Cost per hour, per court
|Peak- after 4pm weekdays and all weekend
All casual bookings are paid at the time of booking and need to be booked 24 hours in advance in-centre or online.
Group Stadium Booking
||Cost per hour, per court
|Peak - after 4pm weekdays and all weekend
|| $ 56.30
|Off-Peak - before 4pm weekdays
|| $ 50.70
To request a booking, please complete the form below. All booking requests will be confirmed in writing.
Please note - There is a two week notice period required for stadium bookings.
Click here to view form.
Privacy Collection Statement
Monash City Council (“Council”) collects personal information via this form to provide you with the service you are seeking and/or to fulfill its statutory responsibilities, and for related purposes which you may reasonably expect. Council will not release or provide your personal information to any other person or body, unless (a) it has been authorised to do so by you, or (b) it is permitted or required to do so by law, or (c) it is appropriate or required in the performance of the functions of Council. If you do not supply the requested information, we may not be able to provide you with the service and/or fulfill our statutory responsibilities. You may gain access to your personal information by contacting Council’s Privacy Officer via telephone on 9518 3555 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Further details are available at the Privacy page on Council’s website (www.monash.vic.gov.au).
Stadium Conditions of Use
In the interest of safety when using the Stadium we ask that you adhere to the following:
- Children 10 and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian 16 years or older, upon entry and within the Stadium
- Non-marking sports specific shoes must be worn by participants using the Stadium
- Bags and personal items must be placed clear of the court playing surface and surrounding area
- Only drinks with an enclosed and secure lid are permitted with the Stadium
- No glass or ceramics are permitted in the Stadium
- No food is to be taken in to the Stadium
- All rubbish is to be disposed of appropriately in the bins provided
- Active Monash expects individuals will demonstrate appropriate respect towards other participants, spectators, officials, and staff
In addition to the above all participants and spectators must comply with the conditions of entry advertised at the entrance to the facility.
Cancellation and refunds of casual bookings will be considered upon request in writing.