You can easily book an appointment to discuss your health and fitness journey with a gym instructor. Gym appointments are only available to book online for current members. If you are not a member, you can book a membership tour to find out more about joining!
To book, simply make sure you have logged into your “My Account” and follow the below steps. If you don’t have a “My Account” or its your first time logging as an exisiting member, see the previous FAQ’s about first time access.
1. Once logged in, go to “Book online” and select “Gym Appointment” from the drop down menu.
2. Select the date you want to book an appointment. Bookings are only available 7 days in advance.
3. Click on an available timeslot. Vacant timeslots are in white. Once selected a booking summary will appear. All bookings are default for 30 minutes.
Click on book now. If you get an invalid response, you may not have a current membership to allow the booking. Please contact our customer service team to discuss further.
4. You will be required to confirm the terms and conditions, these may be updated as required. Once ticked, select confirm booking.
5. You will receive a booking confirmation email and can view your appointment within your account under “manage upcoming bookings” on your home page. If you need to cancel the booking, select the magnifying glass to cancel.